April 10, 2010

Mackenzie & Chris : Engagement

Just wanted to share some of the amazing pictures from last weekends engagement shoot with Chris and Mackenzie before I get back to painting our house. I went to school with Mackenzie and her mom was my favorite teacher, she taught art so I owe some of my career choice to her. I don't know how to draw (without blending like a mad woman) or paint but I always loved taking pictures and had a little bit of a creative side to me! I also worked with Mackenzie at Maggie's Attic in downtown Weston, but I don't know if she was to fond of me then! :)
I am super excited they choose me to document their wedding day, I can hardly wait till their June wedding next year!

Starting off with my absolute fave!












Love it, they make such an awesome couple!






Love the next two too!

























No comments: