April 20, 2010

Greg: Senior

I am a photographer not a writer, I believe every time that I sit down to BLOG I stare at my blank blogger page wondering what to write. I actually start thinking about it before the shoot! I hate it I have some of the best clients, but have a hard time putting it into words! I am sure a lot of people can tell that English was never my strong area because I don't use punctuation correctly and have a ton of run on sentences. It seriously kills my mother that I am not grammatically correct! So anyway....I sit here staring at the screen determining what I can write about Greg and all I know as he simply rocks. I am not going to draw it out because Greg is simple and easy going so I am not going to say how awesome of a time we had...because we did. But just know Greg has a whole lot of swagger, and I seriously think he is fabulous!

P.S. I am not just saying this because he is my cousin!






Steph and I have jokes, not really! (Greg's sister and one of my fave cousins came with)












Fave



1 of the reasons Greg rocks!
















No comments: