April 6, 2010

Chappel Family

I have taken on way to many projects in the last few weeks that have got me running around not knowing which way is up. Hopefully in the next month things will calm down around the house and I will be able to be a little more consistent with the BLOG! Just a heads up on my eratic posting! It is getting tough keeping up with two very mobile children, revamping the house, and preparing for 3 upcoming birthdays! Enough about my lack of blogging lets get on with things...

Here are a few more of the Chappel Family from their shoot a few weeks ago, there kiddos should look familiar because I photographed Grey and Lilly last fall as well, when Lilly was 6 months old. Well Lilly turned 1 a few weeks ago and Grey is turning the big 5 so they needed some new pics, plus a few family ones as well. I love this family they are very patient, and there kids are sooo adorable! Plus Kecia always has the cutest clothes for the kids too, I love seeing what she has planned out. So if anyone is looking for a personal shopper I think she maybe your lady. How cute are Lilly's silver boots and bee jean jacket? I love that their outfits don't match exactly, but go together perfectly!
P.S. a lot more on Facebook, if you are not a fan become one!



He rocks, first thing he asked me was if he could do some jumping pictures! I love that he remembered my shoot, I tend to leave a lasting impression!






Fave, I love the boys all serious, and the girls are both doing their thing!





















Just like last time...isn't he the sweetest brother!



Love it, Grey took a spill trekking all over Weston, thus the reason for his hand all propped up.



I love Spring!




No comments: