February 3, 2010

Norris Family

I found a few takers to brave a winter session (be a fan on Facebook if you want to stay up to date on my specials). I have been bored for the last three weeks with hardly any shoots, and felt like I was getting rusty so I found some people willing to tackle the cold with me! It actually ended up being a pretty decent day in the mid 40's perfect for a few family pictures!
I was good friends with Kristi in high school and our two high school sweethearts (who we both married just to clarify) got a long too! Well Shane and I had a great time being entertained by her two older boys. A lot of throwing rocks & sticks, falling through ice, little brother hugs (which Beckett was not always a fan of), muddy shoes, and climbing trees, we ended up with some of my favorite images to date. Maybe I am not getting rusty after all! Enjoy this super adorable family...hopefully I will see them again!

Love Beckett's tongue, and Cale practicing his numbers!









Too Cute!



A train was going by, Cale stuck his hand up to his hear "I think I hear something"



Beckett has some huge smiles!



Fave! Aidan is very impressed at his throw!









This maybe my fave!



Love it! I love his hair too, he is to die for!






OK scratch that this one wins! He has such a big boy laugh!



Oh how things change in 7 years! Here are the four of us our senior year of high school too funny!

Our baskeball days, we were pretty good 1 win the whole season!



Courtwarming, Shane is still that excited that he is with me!

No comments: