February 14, 2010

Lauren & Troy : Engagement

I am going to be meeting Lauren and Troy tomorrow to finish up their engagement shoot! Last week I watched the forecast hoping for snow, lots and lots of snow! Well an hour before the shoot snowflakes started coming down, and I was beaming! When we got started we were still getting a few flakes, but they quickly turned into rain, and then it was pouring down wetness (a mixture of rain & snow). Give me a cute umbrella and I would have been ok but with no cute umbrella we decided to try to finish up another day. So you will be seeing these two again soon. They are getting ready to move to Cali so tomorrow with freezing temps we are finishing up!

P.S. Heads up a super adorable one year old, and a pregnant belly in the city will be going up on the BLOG as well this week.



















No comments: