February 20, 2010

Jax & Ellie

I wanted to get a few photos since it was 50 degrees yesterday and I have not had the chance to take Ella out for pics in 2 months (not that I am neglecting Jax but Ella is changing so quickly). I started getting Jaxon ready, and told him that if he gave me 10 minutes we would go to the park afterwards (I always discourage bribery but I resort to it too with my 2.5 year old). As we are walking out the door these are his words to me as he sighs heavily:
"Mom I don't likey pictures"
my response:
"Tough!"

P.S. He actually seems to love taking pictures but I believe it is the whole washing his face, combing his hair, and wearing jeans that gets to him. He is more of the pant less free-bird type. Ex: I took him to The Bounce House in Zona the other day, and after jumping for awhile he ran back to the table and came back with no pants on, I was informed that they were getting in the way of his jumping. I am going to get calls when he goes to school of him streaking! I am totally prepared for this!
Starting with my fave, Ella is growing some serious white blond locks!




& this is my next fave, I am partial they are my kids!






Isn't he sweet, he gets it from his dad.









Jaxon is barking at the dog across the street and Ella thinks it is hysterical!




No comments: