December 25, 2009

Posy : 3 months

These two never fail me on a creative idea, they picked Fulk's Tree Farm for Posy's 3 month shoot. It was absolutely perfect and I had an awesome time helping them find the 'perfect' tree for Posy's 1st Christmas! Shane and I really want to start doing this with Jax & Ella and after spending an hour out there with these three I am sure we will have a real tree next year!
Posy loves me and is such a happy little girl full of smiles! She is already rolling over and also getting her first tooth now (Ella is 4+ months older and no site of a tooth). Such a big girl, tomorrow I will be doing her one-year photos goes by way to quick!

One more Blog before I am caught up, which will be up this weekend after all the holiday festivities! Awesome family photo shoot of three amazing kids!






She was so sleepy!



Sizing the tree up :)


Posy wake up we found your tree again! (we went back and forth between trees and kept taking family photos in front of 'the tree'). This one ended up not being the tree!



'The Tree' (pretty sure Greg was telling Posy to wake up because they found their tree)












A few in her Christmas dress!








No comments: