December 11, 2009

Hiatt Family

Reese just turned 3 and they also needed some family photos for Christmas cards! We ended up with the perfect day, it was crazy warm Thanksgiving weekend absolutely perfect for photos! I am so ready for it to be spring, don't get me wrong I love a good snow but I don't love -0 weather were I can not take my boy out to play. I think we are all going crazy being cooped up in this house all week. I was praying for winter, and now I am praying for spring...I am never happy! End of rant, anyway Reese is getting so big and is not shy at all. I just remeber last year she was very timid and quite and as soon as I got there she was running around, they definitely have quite the little ham who loves her dog Gauge!











Fave






Fave Family LOVE IT!









Kisses



Feels so good, looks like she is scratching his head but I am pretty sure she was telling Gauge to look at the camera!







No comments: