December 24, 2009

Chase : 3 months

It is the end of the season and with Christmas approaching in about 30 minutes I have been super slow on blogging my shoots from two weeks ago! I am a super quick blogger and usually come running home put them on my computer and may have them up that night. Not the case with getting my new iMac but no software yet to edit on it (I am crossing my fingers that Santa brings some ;) ) I hardly use my old laptop which resulted in no blogging! Anyway....it is Christmas Eve night the kids are FINALLY asleep and I swore that I would get this done by Christmas....so up first is Chase. We did some 'Christmasy' 3 month photos and Niki had adorable ideas as usual! I loved the present more then anything and the chubby little hunk to go in the present....to die for!

















Merry Christmas from Chase!



Love his blue eyes!



What a rolly polly, I love chunky babies!







No comments: