March 18, 2009

Ethan: Senior

Today I meet Ethan to take his senior photos now that it has finally warmed up a little. I was a little worried it was going to start pouring but all we saw was a few sprinkles at the end. Ethan is on the golf team at Park Hill so we borrowed The National course for a few photos which are probably my faves. He probably thought I was brainless when it came to the whole golf thing but I have very little education, a few mini golf games, and I have seen Happy Gilmore my fair share of times but other then that nothing. I was out searching for holes on the fairway today yeah I think he was impressed with all my knowledge :) Well here is the handsome senior...

Oh on a side note I have been working on getting a new logo and trying to settle down with all the different looks I have gone through. After a few weeks this is what I came up with and I love it, I am about done with my revamp around here switching up the website (coming soon) along with products and much more stay tuned!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

By far my fave, LOVE it!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Don't know if I like the smile or serious so chose both.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Shots! A lot of good ones to choose from!

Anonymous said...

I love the new AD photography symbol! The pics are great too! Glad you're shooting again...it must be since the sun is showing its face again! ;)