April 4, 2009

Carpenter Family

Today I got to meet up with the Carpenter family, you may remember Maddy from last July. She was super smiley with chubby little thighs. Not much as changed she was still a little cheese with all her curly hair and chubby thighs but has grown quite a bit and is starting to look like a little girl! I know I have said this before but there is nothing better then having families come back to me for more photos, I love seeing how their little ones grow and establishing a relationship with them. Well here are my favorites of the adorable family!

Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

So cute!

Photobucket

Fave of the family absolutely love it!

Photobucket


Photobucket

She was into all the rocks, sticks, locks, etc... a very curious 2 year old.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I also love these next to family photos could not choose between the two.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Love the static in her hair, she loved the slide.

Photobucket

Dad and Maddog, she was more into playing and not the family photos but I got a few pretty darn cute photos of the two of them.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

She took a fall on the slide and cut her lip towards the end and that was about all she wrote.

Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was definitly one of my favorites that you did. I love her curls, she is so cute. Great pics and the new logo is awesome.

Anonymous said...

This one's so good!! She's so photogenic--the colors are great.

Love you--
ang