March 16, 2009

John, Courtney, & Lucas: Family Pictures

It is finally starting to look & feel like Spring with a little green grass popping up and trees are starting to bud. I feel like Winter lasted forever, and am so ready for the nice weather and to be able to start shooting. Yesterday I meet Courtney, John, and Lucas for a family shoot downtown since Lucas will be turning 1 in a few more days. It was perfect with nice weather and an incredible family. Lucas has some of the best expressions and besides his excessive munching on everything inedible (rocks, leaves, & more rocks) he was great. He was on the go exploring and meeting all the people in Weston. I noticed yesterday that it is definitely getting harder for me to shoot with this belly!

On that note if you are wanting to get in a spring shoot, I would suggest booking fast my weekends are filling up fast and my last day of shooting will be the 19th of April. I hoping to be back in full swing shooting the first week of June but will not be taking anything in May except for one spectacular wedding that I am super stoked for. Ok I am sure Courtney has been watching for pictures so I will quit babbling, hope everyone enjoys!


Photobucket

Finding some food :)

Photobucket

Love his faces

Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave family photo love the green grass did not know how much I love green grass till I started taking photos!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Love it!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: