January 4, 2010

Summers Family

OK so this holiday season was by far one of my craziest! This BLOG post is a little (ok a lot) over due, with both kids being sick, 21 people in town celebrating Christmas these last few weeks have been hectic. Now I am back to my daily grind (I hope) of getting ready for spring. I have a ton of samples, products, taxes (yuck), etc... that I am hoping to get accomplished over the next two months! So my blog maybe a little scarce with the negative degree weather over the next two months but I still have a few past shoots to BLOG and some family madness from Christmas!

Here are a few from the Summers family shoot, their mom was wanting some shots of the kids for her Christmas present. It ended up being a pretty decent day considering the middle of December, I love the white snow melting away exposing bright green grass :) only in Missouri! All 3 of the kids were awesome so photogenic and easy to work with. I had a great time photographing them, Enjoy!





















Fave






Love it!























No comments: