January 12, 2010

Elise: 1 year

Here is Elise again for her 1 year photos, I took her photos a few months ago when Ricky and Heather moved back to Missouri. With the cold weather we split the session up into two mini ones to get some closer to her birthday. The day we did it we got to go outside for about 10 minutes thanks to the weather being in the teens...felt like a heat wave compared to the negative numbers we have been having. I am so ready to get outside with the kiddos, especially Jax (Ella is still congested and cutting her first tooth YAY!)






My FAVE for sure, I tried something new editing added a little grain, think I am loving it!



Sledding






She loves to play with hair and suck her two middle fingers, too cute!



If your happy and you know it....






She thought she should eat it :)













No comments: