July 22, 2009

Nick & Libby : Engagement

I might have gone a little overboard on this post. I just kept finding ones I loved, after several hours of editing I have called it quits! I could edit about every photo from this shoot, I love shooting people in love ranks up there with shooting newborns. These two were just amazing and total troopers we trekked all over Kansas City for 3 hours, poor Nick. Oh how October can not come soon enough!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

WOWZA! Love the hot pink shoes more then you will ever know!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments: