July 20, 2009

Josie & Eladie

I meet up with Shauna and John yesterday to take photos of their two adorable ladies. Their oldest Josie just turned two a few weeks ago and their 8 month old Eladie also jumped in a few as well but we mainly focused on Josie. I came home with a ton of favorites, she definitely made mom and dad work hard for smiles but we had quite a few. Did not help that we had a ton of distractions, 3 trains went by and the police car. Josie was busy taking everything in! I loved their dresses (just bought it a few weeks ago for my Ella in fact!) Enjoy my faves!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Warming up a little, debating if she would like to smile for me!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Fave

Photobucket


Photobucket

LOVE this one, definitely an all time fave!

Photobucket


Photobucket

She loves skyrides (when dad tosses her in the air) I need to hire him for all my little kids shoots!

Photobucket

Another Fave

Photobucket

Checking out the trains

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: