October 17, 2008

More Videos

I love this boy so much Shane and I are constantly laughing at everything he does. He really is getting to big way to fast. I only hope our next one is just like him because he is perfect in every way. Here are his latest, he has always been a superb dancer but here is a very short clip of his "booty dance". The second one is him cheering dad on playing video games. Jaxon has no interest in television but for some reason last night he sat down with dad and was watching a few minutes later he was sitting on the couch screaming at the top of his lungs as though he knew what was happening.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are my boys playing video games, too cute.

1 comment:

Tlarge54 said...

Angela, you are Weston's "Annie Leibovitz". Your pictures are the best. I go to your site all the time just to see the new pictures. You have a gift, thanks for sharing it with us all. You are so talented.