October 13, 2008

The Larges

Yesterday was a fairly busy day, with 2 shoots and trying to clean and pack Jax and I to come to Springfield with Shane. I took Kenisen's photos about 4 or 5 months ago but do to extremely unfortunate weather it only lasted 10 minutes. I met them at the Red Barn farm yesterday which was packed with people, I have been there a ton of times but never had to park at the bottom with the employees. Anyway after the trek up the hill we walked around and took a ton of fun fall photos. Kenisen was full of smiles, and funny faces as always.
I was honestly a little nervous the first time I met Lisa & Rob (Rob seemed very sophisticated and up tight the first time I met him.... boy oh boy was I wrong he is sarcastic and laid back I found out!) maybe it was the black clouds that was going to pour down on us after their 45 minute drive, or maybe I was just intimidated by scary Rob :) but yesterday I felt completely at ease and had a great time. I love that I get to see families grow, when I pulled up I got to see Kenisen walking and was so surprised since last time she was just starting to pull up. I really have an awesome job.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:) Get that out of my face!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

<3 all the sunflower photos.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave...I love her huge teethy (I just made that up) smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

patty cake

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She looks like she is growling at me, so funny.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another fave.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This photo was taken at Rob's request he wanted me to get his two favorite things in the photo, told you he is hilarious!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was a little disappointed that she didn't stick her tongue out anymore, I think Rob & Lisa liked that she didn't. Well at the end she gave me a quick tongue shot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was about through with me here, I think she was getting sleepy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Take me home mom!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Angela for capturing such great family moments for us!
Rob, Lisa, and Kenisen