July 27, 2008

Family Photos

Holly came up to visit this afternoon and I talked her into taking a few shoots of us. I have a ton of Jax, but no recent ones of the three of us. She did a great job, especially at composing the photo in the frame. I am a hard lady to please and I loved a lot of these, even with me in them.

Anyway the reason I wanted some where to have them blown up into 16x20's to hang in the living room. Leave a comment and let me know what three I should print, the three with the most votes by August 8th will adorn my living room walls. As I said I am indecisive, and it would take me weeks to figure out what I want so I will leave it up to my readers. :)

1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

6

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

11
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

13
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good pics, good job Holly...

So, tough choice.

I would choose #1, #4...and either #7 or #10. They are all really good. I do like #11 a lot too, but don't see your faces to much, hoever the coloring is really good.

You should also print out #14 of you and Shane. That is an awesome picture. You guys look like you are 17 years old.

Anonymous said...

My favorites are 3, 4, and 10. I really like the one with the three of you facing the train too, but I couldn't decide if it was one of my top 3 or not. Holly did an awesome job. They are all great pictures.

Angela Hoffman said...

1, 4, and 9 are my favorites!

tsfrench said...

I love # 4!