May 2, 2008

My favorite model

Just a few of my favorite little model. We went down to the park yesterday, and to see Angie. Marney went to Target the other night and picked up his little Royal's outfit which I love, it will be perfect for summer and for his first Royals game in June.
Jaxon has been taking a few steps and seems to get better by the day, I am sure he will be running in no time. Secondly, I am not crazy he really does say baba (bye-bye) dada and waves he is getting so smart like his mom :)

P.S. Look forward to an engagement session, and for an adorable three year-old that I will be shooting this weekend.

This is his mama face. Everytime he yells mama he tucks one lip over the other.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: