April 19, 2008

Paige = College Senior

I have an addiction to photos, I can not sleep until they are edited and posted to my blog. I had a rough night last night, and am in desperate need of some sleep! Before I am off to bed here are a few of Paige from today. She is graduating from Park in a few weeks...so jealous since I was like 10 classes ahead, and now I am going on a 6 year senior YAY! That is what a baby does to you, but I love him anyway! Anyway Bobbi wanted a few pictures of her stunning lady to put in with her invitations to the big bash. Well I am off to join the boys in bed. zzz....
P.S. Jaxon waved tonight and said what I would swear was bye bye and dada. I may be dreaming but he definitely was waving....YAY!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why I shoot late in the day, love sunflare!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made her take one with her Mustang, kind of as a joke. Thought Papa Burton would like it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These Magnolia trees are beautiful, they only last for a few weeks so we took full advantage of them, love the colors!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2nd Fave...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Paige is like me we can't do serious pictures, besides this one...love it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.