April 5, 2008

Lani & Kayley's Prom

Earlier today I took Lani & Kayley's prom pictures for them. I loved their dresses they were so pretty, and I also liked Kayley's shoes as you will see. Well I hope you two had a good night at Prom and enjoy the photos. I am off to bed, Jaxon is extremely sick and I have a feeling I am going to have a very long night!
Lani & Wes
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kayley & Joseph

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: