January 3, 2008

Eight is Enough

Christmas gets crazier every year, with more and more kids. Mom and Tanya got the kids ready while I was out shooting Lynne and Tom's family portraits. This is all 8 grandkids, Brady was sleeping, but by the end of the chaos he was bright eyed. Jaxon was definitely ready for a nap as you can see by the last picture he was screaming at the top of his lungs and red in the face.

At least we are not expecting anymore grandkids in 2008, as of yet. I might be ready for another in 2009! I have a lot of things to accomplish in 2008. I hope to graduate this year (finally), and hopefully my business will take off. I have had a lot of compliments on my work, and a lot of perspective clients. I love staying home with Jax he changes so much everyday, today he decided he has to eat with his head hanging upside down and he squints his eyes tight when he laughs. I could not imagine doing anything else right now I love what I do, and with time it will all fall into place I am sure of it.



Brett thought that Ashton had a dirty diaper here, this is were we lost control of them and it turned into pure chaos.




No comments: