December 31, 2007

Shepardson Family

Happy New Year! I tried to wake Jaxon for his first New Year, but he wanted no part. So before I head to bed here are a few photographs of the Shepardson clan. This is my brother, who has been helping me out on the computer aspects of starting my own business, the blog was one of his ideas. It was a quick shoot because of the cold but with all the snow we have been getting we decided for the outdoors. Good idea, because I love the blue shirts with the snow. For a very quick little shoot there were a bunch of cute ones.

First off one of Papa Tom's creations. I will have to say this is the most unique snowman I have ever seen. My father is a safety man, hence the safety goggles. I love the rock for a nose, and one coming out of his neck like a tumor. Very nice father!

My faves........











No comments: