October 10, 2007

Hilary's Senior Pictures

Here are a few of Hilary’s senior photos. I think they turned out awesome; she had a ton of good ones I had a hard time choosing which ones to put on here. I tried to pick a few of her favorites, but there were a ton. I swear we went about everywhere in Weston. My favorite pf Hilary are probably on the train tracks. She is very special, and was totally acting like the Hidite I know! She did an awesome job and had a bunch of fun ideas! Thanks a lot for letting me do them…hope you like them!

Caitlin I will have yours up for sure by tomorrow afternoon, but for now I am off to bed more school in the morning! Yeah!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Annie! I went to your blog this morning to see if there was news about Tanya. Thank goodness the baby arrived! See you this weekend.

Linda (from WI)

Anonymous said...

This one is tight.