October 9, 2007

Brett and Jax

Here are a few pictures of my two adorable men Brett and Jaxon, before I leave for class. Brett had the idea of going out to a horse farm off of M highway, very cute! He loves his animals especially his dog, Amelia who he got for Christmas this last year. The last few pictures are of my little man, Jax he has some super blue eyes just like his dad. He is getting so big, I have to take a lot of pictures of him I think he changes every week. Everyone thinks he is starting to look more like his mom :)


















THE END



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've done it again, angela!! what wonderful photos of the boys! (can you take some like that of my boys??)

great job using brett's idea for the location...he looks truly content!

i love that last photo of jax---i think i'd call it "the end" :)