March 14, 2010

K'Lea & Zeb: Guestbook Album

The slacker is back, I almost forgot my password when logging in! I have a few shoots coming up at the end of the month but the last couple of weeks I have been working on a wedding album and several engagement albums! I LOVE designing albums everyone is so unique and designed from scratch. Really makes me work to come up with fresh new ideas that 'fit' the couple!
I had this one laid out sent it over for approval and then this childhood rhyme came to my head, and I think it is super cute! I am so glad they loved it as much as me, I knew they would because they rock! So enjoy a few spreads from K'Lea and Zeb's guestbook, I am very proud of this one!









































1 comment:

tsfrench said...

This is really great Angela and very unique! Good for you! :)