August 5, 2009

Ella 3 months

I really need to get more of Jax and her together but she changes so much everyday that she has been getting a little more attention. I made this tutu for her way before she was born it is nothing to fancy but I love tutus and big flowers for photos. So I dressed her up and threw her in the grass for 5 minutes tonight, it was way to hot and humid for anything more, and the mosquitoes were eating us alive. I love these photos because they are the things I want to remember about Ella right now, her cute baby feet, her lizard tongue that goes 90 to nothing, her dark blue eyes and her chubby rolls. She is also holding herself up like a pro these days, I am such a proud momma!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Ashley Elder said...

cutest thing ever! your pictures just get better and better!! I am so proud of you!! btw there is a long line of hay bails on jones meyer road past farley...might be a cool photo op. :)