December 7, 2008

Stacey, Corey, & their 6 boys!

Last one for the night, decided to go ahead and blog my faves tonight. 1. Stacey is a blog stalker, and I don't like to make people wait. 2. It is finals week and I should study tomorrow, even though I will still fail. 3. Jax makes it difficult to devote any prolonged period to blogging.
Well here is the beautiful family I didn't know quite what I was getting into until like 15 minutes before hand I realized it was 6 kids! I was possibly sweating a little sometimes one is a handful, well not these they are obviously doing something right! They were gems, even with the chilly weather. It definitely warmed up a lot through out the day and by 12:30 was not half bad hardly any complaints from the little ones. Hope you like them, and can't wait till your wedding in April!

Definitely my fave family...and the first out of the camera!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave of the boys

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fave...I love Carson (there are a lot of Cs I may have it wrong) on the end dancing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was also Stacey's dad, Denny's 60th b-day bash. All his 6 kids made it out so I took a few of them as well!
Love this one of the four!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: