November 12, 2008

The Clines

I know no matter what I say it will in no way justify how amazing this whole family was ( don’t know if my poor choice of words and grammar justifies any of my awesome clients). They are seriously the sweetest, kindest, loving family I have photographed. I met Kristen up at Sharp’s market earlier in the summer when I was talking about taking pictures. She had a friend getting married next year who had not picked out a photographer so I wrote my blog website on my receipt. Well fast-forward a few months and the girl from the market calls, ends up she went home and her and her husband, Tony fell in love with my work and I am super excited they did! The weather is definitely cooling off and it was a little on the chilly side but they all made it through and were all smiles the whole time.

Thanks everyone for being so cooperative and patient I know it was cold. I came home and could not stop talking about everyone because I felt so welcome and at home (they even invited me to stay for biscuits & gravy….and it was delicious). I came home in a better mood, and I am sure Shane was happy about that he likes his Sundays in front of football without a complaining wife!

Ok that is enough....I know they are all stalking my blog waiting for their photos. Enjoy!

They had their nieces Alexis & Elle for some photos for a surprise for their mom for Christmas.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

L-O-V-E It, they were incredible!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So I always try one serious photo as always, after asking to do a serious one the conversation went like this:
Elle: "What is serious?"
Alexis: "Just do the face that you do when you are mad at me"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another fave
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok one last one of the girls that I love...Alexis's smile makes me smile here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Molly is usually all smiles, but she was not digging me and the cold weather and was all serious. She is still pretty darn cute as Ms. Serious, I could only imagine if she was all smiles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Possibly my favorite family photo ever! Tony & Kristen were working really hard to get a smile out but no luck.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is a toss up between the top one and this one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Black & White created more emotion for me on this one for sure.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So how amazing is her bow, Kristen's mom makes them and she has one for about every outfit. Well if I have a girl, which we will find out about Christmas time I am totally going to have her hook me up. I want to have huge girlie bows in my girls hair, makes for awesome pictures and then hopefully I won't have any people calling her a him. I had people call Jax a girl all the time with a big bright blue stroller and blue clothes. Well not with a big peony flower coming out of her hair.... I know I am having a boy just have that feeling I will just have her make me blue bows because they are so darn cute.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Check out those baby blues.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another Fave... love Ms. Serious here
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tony's grandparents came up for a few family photos as well...how sweet.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Benny wanted some by his baby with his babies :) This is obviously Benny & Tony's pride and joy. Paulette says that Benny would choose the car over her any day.......
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know he looks pretty darn happy with her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No words for this photo....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now if we could only through a chubby little happy Molly between the two

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Umm...Kristen this is too cute it makes me laugh when I look at it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: