June 18, 2008

Shane's Tattoo

Tony and Shane decided they were going to get tattoos the other day. Shane has been wanting one for a while but I would not pay for it, I think there is a lot of other things that I could find to do for $100. Shane ended up passing out on the guy and turning a pale yellow but other then that I think he is glad he did it. It is still growing on me.

By the way Happy Anniversary Shaney! It has been a whopping 3 years of bliss at the Davis household today!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Danette on her 4th or 5th tat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The final product, my name is next :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Angela Hoffman said...

the picture of that guy with the glasses is hilarious.

way to go. I laughed out loud.